This blog will not be updated for about a month while i am in Japan. Bye!
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced three different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- Arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- Latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- Sign Language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"
Average Lifespans of the People of Middle Earth
Men: 60 years
Hobbits: 100 years
Dwarves: 250 years
Elves: Who the fuck knows those bastards are so tricky
i knew u were trouble when u walked in
now im lyin on the cold hard ground
I just realised that I am going to miss the neil gaiman DW episode and the OUAT finale, and I wont be able to see them for a month, so i was sad.
then I remembered that I am missing them because I am going to be in Japan, I got my priorities in order, and now I am absolutely ecstatic again!
SFX: Neil Gaiman Talks Doctor Who And Cybermen
- SFX: You grew up as a Doctor Who fan. What are your memories of the Cybermen?
- Neil Gaiman: I think the first episode I ever saw was “The Moonbase”. That was the first time that I saw Cybermen, so I must have missed “The Tenth Planet”. I remember them coming out and taking the guy from the sickbay – in my memory, interestingly, they walked through the walls. And when I went back and looked at that bit years later I saw that no, they came through a door. And I wanted to get that kind of weird creepiness back to the Cybermen. I don’t think I’ve particularly succeeded, mostly because I got distracted by something else, and there was also a point where I said actually, we’ve seen those “Moonbase” ones. You can go back and look at them, there’s no point in doing that again. Let me try and do something else with it, in the same kind of way that Mark Gatiss approached the Ice Warriors.
So I just got this email from my former middle school that I think is pretty great
I saw Iron Man 3
it was awesome